Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Once you see him...

Rated R for disturbing images and terror…
---I must say Ethan Hawke really surprised me, in a good way, in the film.--- From the beginning of the film I found myself guessing the every move of the movie… yet with the suspense implicated by the story I could feel my heart racing with every scene to come. It had been a while since I’ve been scared during a “scary” movie. I do have to say, movies that indicate children as the main source of evil take over are the ones that freak me out the most. Sinister follows a plot line of your usual terror film, a person looking for trouble finds trouble and usually it comes from whom you least expect it. Writers Scott Derrickso and C. Robert Cargill made it a point to incorporate the supernatural with the reality of today’s society: how far will you go to pull through the crisis?. "Sinister" 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment